A sensory symphony
The Love Capsule is a true romantic cocoon for lovers in search of a shared odyssey. Discover the concept of the Honesty Bar, which offers a wide selection of drinks in an intimate and timeless space.
This place can also be privatized for your events (birthdays, business meetings, presentations…).
Reception open 24/7, luggage room, laundry service, air conditioning, safety deposit boxes, in room massages and beauty treatments on request, free wireless Internet access everywhere in the hotel, show tickets or restaurant reservation service
The Five Experience
Tempt your senses: your sense of touch, taste, hearing and your sight.
• Your sight: you will be captivated by the fiber optics integrated in the decoration of each room, both in the glass desks or in the ceiling, in the form of a starry sky.
• Your sense of touch: the softness of the materials and fabrics that we have selected for you will bring a sensation of well-being and comfort.
• Your sense of taste: awaken your taste buds in the morning with our delicious breakfast consisting of tasty pastries and delicacies with unique flavors, which will satisfy all appetites. For tea lovers, we have a selection of teas from Mariage Frères. Breakfast is served from 7 A.M. to 11 A.M. in your room or in the Love Capsule.
• Your sense of hearing: the quiet neighborhood and the double glazing of the hotel windows will allow you to enjoy a pure unadulterated rest.
The Five Hotel is located in the 5th arrondissement, in the heart of one of the oldest neighborhoods of Paris, a few steps away from the rue Mouffetard and its cafes and typical restaurants. A very convenient location to go explore the Notre-Dame Cathedral, take a walk in the Jardin du Luxembourg or visit the Jardin des Plantes.
- • Métro: Les Gobelins, Censier Daubenton (line 7).
- RER (nearby): Port Royal (line B).
- Bus: Port-Royal Berthollet (lines 21, 83 and 91), Monge-Claude Bernard (line 27).
- • Walking Distance :
- 5 minutes: The famous rue Mouffetard.
- 2 minutes: Seven Hotel
- • By Metro, Bus, RER :
- 5 minutes: The Boulevard Saint Michel.
- 10 minutes: Châtelet – Les Halles.
- 15 minutes: The Louvre Museum, Notre Dame Cathedral.